Visit my website!
- Calling Arizona Writers! Come meet @WritersDigest author #WindyLynnHarris in #Phoenix 10/26 6PM - 8PM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Going through memorabilia today. My mother's dance cards from the late 40's. Guys would sign up… instagram.com/p/BaDbUNWgc-k/ 1 week ago
- RT @susanpohlman: Phoenix Writers Network presents @WritersDigest author @WindyLynnHarris 10/26 6:00PM. ow.ly/gYkI30fFMnG Join us! #P… 1 week ago
- Phoenix Writers Network presents @WritersDigest author @WindyLynnHarris 10/26 6:00PM. ow.ly/gYkI30fFMnG Join… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Here's to porch swings and glasses of wine at sunset. Only thing missing is my sweet husband and… instagram.com/p/BZubNkPAeCM/ 2 weeks ago
- 48 Hour Film Project Angels Austin Motel authors AVA Productions beginnings Book signings Bookstores centering chat chew chocolate Christmas creativity crisis dining alone divorce empty nest exercise families family traditions family travel Garage Sale Good Housekeeping gray Guideposts Halfway to Each Other happiness happy Haven heart heart rocks Indie Films inner peace Italian Riviera Italy Joe Hall Katie Pohlman Laura Munson Lee Woodruff Love Lynn O'rourke Hayes marriage marriage in rough times media training memoir Moments That Matter moms Mother's Day motherhood Mothers Mothers and Daughters mothers and sons movie shorts moving path to a peaceful heart peace Perfectly Imperfect psychology relocating retreats Santa Fe Sarah Baker Morgan self help simplicity stay inside the inch Susan Pohlman This Is Not The Story You Think It Is tone transformational travel travel veterans vulnerability word choice words Writers Zumba
Tag Archives: Halfway to Each Other
A few weeks ago I was sent an email informing me that Halfway to Each Other was chosen as one of the books that would be added to the Learning Ally library during Phoenix’s annual Record-a-Thon. I was honored and excited at … Continue reading
A Father’s Day Tribute! Love you, Dad~ The Whistle My dad is one of those people who can place two fingers into his mouth and blast out a whistle that can stop a train. It was our family’s signature “get your … Continue reading
A letter to my son upon his high school graduation. So proud of him! Dear Matthew, Love is not easy to put into words, especially a mother’s love, the depth of which is unfathomable. When I look at you now, … Continue reading
Some people in the world are born to inspire others. Daisy Hickman is one of those women. I met Daisy one day online via author Laura Munson. We clicked on each other’s blogs and a fast friendship was formed. I … Continue reading
http://www.guideposts.org/hope-and-faith/family-finds-faith-heart-shaped-rocks Click here to meet Katie Pohlman, the new writer in the family!