Visit my website!
- Mystery solved. Santa vacations in San Miguel. #smawc2017 @ San Miguel De Allende. Pueblo Magico. instagram.com/p/BQneoO9gMhv/ 2 days ago
- Mary Karr and Judy Collins in one day = Bliss. #magnificentwomen #writing #smawc2017 @ San… instagram.com/p/BQle_isA2Tm/ 3 days ago
- ...and so the fun begins! #smawc2017 @ Hotel Real de Minas San Miguel de Allende instagram.com/p/BQjSdaClMFC/ 3 days ago
- Cooking class in San Miguel! I have a new appreciation for authentic Mexican cuisine. #freshfood… instagram.com/p/BQhJvuXgesF/ 4 days ago
- Join @hometownreads for Thursday Connect on Feb. 2nd! This FREE webinar is for local #authors, register today: bit.ly/thursdayconnect 2 weeks ago
- 48 Hour Film Project Angels Austin Motel authors AVA Productions beginnings Book signings Bookstores centering chat chew chocolate Christmas creativity dining alone divorce empty nest exercise families family traditions family travel Garage Sale Guideposts Halfway to Each Other happiness happy Haven heart heart rocks Indie Films inner peace Italian Riviera Italy Joe Hall journey of the heart Katie Pohlman Laura Munson Love Lynn O'rourke Hayes marriage marriage in rough times media training memoir Moments That Matter moms Mother's Day motherhood Mothers Mothers and Daughters mothers and sons movie shorts moving muse path to a peaceful heart peace psychology relocating retreats Santa Fe Sarah Baker Morgan self help simplicity stay inside the inch Susan Pohlman This Is Not The Story You Think It Is tone transformational travel travel veterans vulnerability women women's travel word choice words Writer's Retreats Writers Zumba
Tag Archives: Halfway to Each Other
A few weeks ago I was sent an email informing me that Halfway to Each Other was chosen as one of the books that would be added to the Learning Ally library during Phoenix’s annual Record-a-Thon. I was honored and excited at … Continue reading
A Father’s Day Tribute! Love you, Dad~ The Whistle My dad is one of those people who can place two fingers into his mouth and blast out a whistle that can stop a train. It was our family’s signature “get your … Continue reading
A letter to my son upon his high school graduation. So proud of him! Dear Matthew, Love is not easy to put into words, especially a mother’s love, the depth of which is unfathomable. When I look at you now, … Continue reading
Some people in the world are born to inspire others. Daisy Hickman is one of those women. I met Daisy one day online via author Laura Munson. We clicked on each other’s blogs and a fast friendship was formed. I … Continue reading
http://www.guideposts.org/hope-and-faith/family-finds-faith-heart-shaped-rocks Ckick here to meet Katie Pohlman, the new witer in the family!